Executive coaching and team coaching can be the difference that propels performance from satisfactory to exceptional.
Firstly, what is coaching?
Coaching is different from training, counselling, and consulting. Coaching is a professional partnership between the coach and the client (individual, team or group) that causes thought-provoking and creative processes to occur. This then inspires the client to maximise their personal and professional potential.
You can download our coach profiles here
Executive Coaching and Team Coaching for Professional Development
Download the flyer for more information about this career accelerating process.
Benefits of Coaching for the organisation
Personal and professional growth leads to effective and happy people.
Having people in your organisation who regard themselves highly, and contribute to your business with pride and a high level engagement will ultimately service both the individual and the business.
- An enhanced understanding of the utilisation of human potential in the workplace
- Increased morale and engagement across teams
- Less politics and more tolerance for others
- Calmer and more productive employees focused on the results for the business
- Employees that adapt to change fluidly and with ease
- Alignment of the individual to the company’s values and mission
- Customised development strategies for individual employees, teams and/or the entire organisation
- Increased effective transfer of training skills and knowledge into the workplace. This Increases the maximum return on investment for skills learned when used in conjunction with training
- Professional internationally accredited coaches, who coach to regulated standards
Benefits of Coaching for an individual
People who thrive in life have learned how to look inwardly at themselves and find opportunities to evolve.
Coaching provides a safe avenue for you to pursue your goals, uncover the root of your challenges and to see, hear and feel all the potential within you that may be forgotten, unrealised or unfounded at this point.
Among the benefits you will:
- Experience increased self-awareness in identifying your own development needs and growth path
- Learn about a powerful personal growth tool which enables you to excel in life and work
- Enjoy time for reflection and space to think without pressure
- Learn to challenge old resourceful beliefs or behaviours that are not positively serving you with a view to generate new, resourceful patterns in behaviour and thinking
- Discover a place for unbiased, professional insight for you as a whole person which, in turn, supports you to engage and be happy in life and at work.
What is TEAM Coaching?
Often organisations mistake a group of people to be a team.
Using an external team coach will enable the leader and the individuals in the team to connect to themselves, each other, the business and all the identities that intertwine between those parties. Over time this enables the ‘potential’ team (as the team is not fully formed yet, we refer to the team as potential) to start thinking and acting on behalf of the business’s ‘greater purpose’.
As this team then grows, the confidence, systems and engagement of the ‘potential’ team begins to transform into a real team. With further work and coaching they will then continue to transform into a high performing team, producing exceptional results.
A high performing team is described as having the following qualities according to the Bar-On EQ-i Emotional Intelligence descriptions:
- High Self Regard
- Emotional Self Awareness
- Social Responsibility
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Stress Tolerance
(ref. The Wisdom of Team (1993) Katzenback & Smith)
Coaching Supervision Services
All of the coaches at Alive & Kicking Solutions are also qualified Supervisors of coaches. Working with coaches within your business, the Supervisor’s role is to:
- Ensure standards and practice of coaching are professional and effective
- Validate and support your coach in his/her style and practice
- Develop and stretch the coach to create new insights about his/her own performance as a coach
- Optimise the coach’s personal and professional resources (tools and working models)
- Give feedback and advice on enhancing performance
- Ensure that the person receiving coaching from the coach is safe and that the coach operates with the boundaries of coaching.
The Coach Approach
Alive & Kicking Solutions coaches are accredited, internationally qualified coaches who have studied and been rigorously tested to achieve the best practice standards through the ICF (International Coaching Federation).
Our coaches firmly believe in the potential of all humans, and that each and every person has the right and capability to achieve anything in their work and life.
Our philosophy is to engage with all of our clients with respect, approachability, kindness and a high level of understanding about the humanistic business challenges people face both personally and professionally on a daily basis.
Different key methods – such as Coaching Frameworks including (GROW), Transactional Analysis, Clean Language models and Creative Coaching techniques – are used in the sessions. Our coaches are also NLP or Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioners and blend these methods to create the best approach for the client.
Where to from here?
As all of the services on offer from Alive & Kicking Solutions are customisable, the content on this page is intended to provide an idea about what you can expect when working with one of our coaches.
For more information about Executive and team Coaching that is specific to your needs, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 305 789