Fran is the founder of Alive & Kicking Solutions, founded in 1999.
Fran has worked in training and development, coaching and business consulting for 25 years. She has created courseware for Alive & Kicking Solutions and has implemented these programs internationally.
Having been a director with four business, Fran has spent the majority of her business and consulting career working with service and sales teams, from front-line staff to executives, helping them to implement powerful communication strategies.
Fran works extensively in the executive communication field and with HR departments to create training programs for corporate trainers. These programs help organisations to create dynamic training solutions for their own in-house operations.
Fran loves to work! She also owns a tavern in the hills of Perth WA and enjoys the change of pace at the weekend with the regulars over a cold drink.
Strengths and accomplishments include:
- Courseware Designer for A&KS
- 25 Years’ Experience with International Training and Development & Coaching
- Leadership & Executive Program Design and Implementation
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Internationally Credentialled ICF Coach
- Supervisor for Coaching and NLP
- Accredited IWAM and Extended DiSC profiles
- Accredited mBIT Coach
- Accredited MBTI profiles
- Degrees Include a Master’s Degree in Applied Coaching, Bachelor’s Degree in Organisational Communication
- Strengths and further areas of focus include Training and Development, Educational and Organisational Psychology and Neuroscience.