‘Alive & Kicking Solutions became an integral part of our customer services team, coaching, training and supporting our staff to excel in their roles’
Jamie Vine, CEO, Liberty Executive Offices,
With a young team and a growing business, Liberty Executive Office took a proactive approach to provide the customer service team with the skills needed to differentiate their business by providing a 5* hotel experience to clients.
We created a 12-month training plan of bespoke workshops delivered in house to equip the team with effective communication, customer service and leadership skills, within the setting of a newly developed business. Time was spent upfront designing and workshopping behavioural standards closely with the whole team to frame a positive work environment.
Topics covered included:
- Phone etiquette
- Voice training
- Managing Emotions
- Anticipating Difficult Interactions
- Developing great customer relations
- Understanding business numbers
- Leading Small Team effectively
- Developing Values and Creating a Liberty Culture
The workshops were followed by individual coaching sessions with the leaders in the business to support of the skills developed in training and to create the most effective training transfer and return on training investment.
- Highly skilled customer service staff who are able to build positive warm professional relationships with clients quickly
- Well-developed business standards with clear accountabilities
- A positive and enjoyable work environment
- Staff who are able to choose the right attitude to get the right work done in the right way
- Staff who were equipped with skills to be self-aware, self-reflect and be self-directed in their workplace